It’s that time of the year and I will be hosting my wedding photography Workshop on the weekend of24/25 June 2017 Cape Town. – Light Lounge Studio .
It will be held on a Saturday from 9am till 7pm (after the sunset shoot) and the Sunday till ew seats left
Program of the 2 days
15:00 – 16:00 – Off camera flash practical – (shooting a model in the basement)
Laptop – If you want to apply lightroom in workshop the Sunday.
What to expect? Well here is the topics we will discuss during the two days.
– New ways to send your packages to your clients
– Photography gear – what to use, where to rent
– Meeting the couple for the first time
– Setting up a timeline
– The contract
– Getting ready for the big day
– Location spotting
– Ceremony and indoors shooting
– The couple shoot (we will be shooting a wedding couple at sunset)
– Off camera flash tips
– Fill in lighting& Reflector
– Landscape photography at weddings
– How to use back lighting
– Shooting at the Venue
– Getting creative
– Post Production – Lightroom and Photoshop ( Previous evenings photos)
– Work flow
– The final product
– Questions and answers and discussions
COST OF THE WORKSHOP – R4000 / Person for the 2 days
Includes tea time and refreshments, light lunch, afternoon snacks and a off camera workshop with a wedding couple. Images will be discussed.
What you need
1 – Wide Angle Lens 24mm ( not fish eye), Low F lens, F1.4 to 1.8 to explain fill in lighting.
2 – Flash Triggers if you have.
2 – Notebook and pen will be provided.
3 – Your own memory Card – (will be downloading some pictures for discussion)
I only have 10 seats per workshop, first come first serve. For bookings email email@example.com – 084 205 6676
Download Booking form here –Wedding-Workshop-Booking-Form-2017
Let me answer all your questions about wedding photography and help me help you to overcome your biggest fears when shooting large groups or people.
Images can be used for your portfolio.
Have a Blessed day